(Who knows how many of these I’ll end up with?) This is a post to say random things that wouldn’t really merit their own post, kind of like a montage episode of an ’80s sitcom.
- I seem to carry all my tension in my face. I have a little caffeine headache, and I was trying to massage it out… my forehead is so freaking sore, I wondered if I hit my head and forgot about it (did I? No… I hope!).
- My kids love taco night…. I mostly like that they make their own dinner. I just have to cook/prepare the parts.
- There has never been a batch of macaroni and cheese that I haven’t eaten at least one spoonful of.
- I bought a dollhouse that’s as tall as my 9-year-old. We have no room for it, but I had to get it.
- I’m supposed to drink 3-5 liters of water every day. I don’t.
- I’ve never eaten a corn dog.
- I have, however, eaten deep fried Oreos. Several times. And they are effing amazing.
- I would like to think I don’t need coffee, but the caffeine headache has gotten pretty bad.
So with that, it’s bedtime.